Who We Serve – Government
ISI live has been providing webcasts to the Canadian Federal government for 17 years and is known as experts in the industry. This experience has provided iSi with the insight and know-how to provide webcasts that are of quality, secure, and reliable in an environment that expects nothing less.
How We Achieve This:
- Canadian ONLY Servers – avoid privacy risks with international transfer of data for storage and content delivery.
- Fully Accessible Webcasting – able to integrate many layers of accessibility as needed including, Closed Captioning, Sign Language, Lip Reading, Interpretation, Transcription and more.
- Compliance with Common Look and Feel – custom webpages available meeting the Treasury Boards web standards.
- Pre-event testing – To ensure webcasts are accessible to all departments regardless of varying firewall protocols in place prior to going live.
- Internal and/or External only webcasts.
- Staffing – Bilingual Staffing with Security Clearance.
- RAID Compliant Servers – to protect against any malicious attacks.
ISI regularly works with a number of Government departments to deliver webcasting of:
- Proceedings, Hearings, Meetings
- Internal Messaging
- Media Releases
- Instruction on using government programs
- Contextual messages, explaining policy
As part of the process, we will bring all production equipment onsite, or work with your staging company or in-house AV to produce the perfect high-definition stream of your event.
PBN# 86575 6522
Supplier Registration – INTEGRATINGSOLUTIONS INC
T009BH: Video Production Services
T002GE: Streaming Audiovisual Services
T009A: Audio Visual Production Services
N5820EB: Videoconferencing System, Portable